Friday, June 17, 2005

Update Alert: my new mathematical webpage!

With any luck, the Fox Trot people won't sue me for copyright infringement .. but I just couldn't resist using that particular comic strip for an opening .. q:

Main changes: I've tweaked around the page layout a bit and altered the color scheme. Also, I designed a new "logo" which you can find on the upper-right corner here: it's meant as the infinitesmal picture of quasiconformality, treated as colored spheres and ellipsoids under the light of a distant light source.

Other changes: The list of UM Mathematics Seminars is still there, but since I predict that I won't be doing much traveling in the next few years (I do have a problem to solve and a thesis to write, after all), I've removed the Events / Conferences page from the list of Links.

Anyways, back to work. Enjoy the site!

No comments: